Do you want to fundraise for your club or school?
ABE’S offers a range of your favourite products that provide an easy to sell fundraising option to raise funds for your club or school.
The best thing about fundraising with ABE’S is that our crisps and bagels not only taste fantastic, but are free from any nasty stuff like artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or any other monkey business. Our bakery and all our products are nut-free. The Crisps and Bites are baked not fried so loads less fat – YUM!
If you would like to fundraise with ABE’S, here are our forms:
- Fundraising Brochure
This brochure shows you the range of products available for you to sell and the profit you will make from selling our products.
- Fundraising form
This form is for you to give to club members or students so they can take orders from friends and family.
- Fundraising School/ Club master form
Once you have the orders back from club members or students please collate into one order and fill out the school/club master form and email this back to ABE’s email@example.com
If you would like to fundraise with ABE’S, or just need more information simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At ABE’S we’re proud to support and invest in the community in a variety of ways.
ABE’S has for ten years supported and supplied fresh bagels to the Auckland City Mission as well as supporting underprivileged school kids by providing bagels to schools for children who’ve missed breakfast.
ABE’S supports a lot of school fundraisers and charity events. We are always keen to help when it’s a good cause. If you would like to fundraise with ABE’S, or just need more information simply email us at email@example.com
We don’t have a huge budget but we always like to help out where we can. If you or the organization you work for has a worthy cause that needs support just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be more than happy to consider it.
The ABE’S Community involvement continues…
- Community involvement: ABE’S is a foundation sponsor of Auckland Arts Festival.
- Bagels for Schools: We began sending ‘ugly’ bagels to Southern Cross Campus in Mangere in 2004, for kids who’d come to school without breakfast. Now there are 30+ schools receiving support from ABE’S.
- Foundation sponsor of Silo Theatre when it first started they had no money, ABE’S sent leftover bagels from the café to feed the starving actors.
- Auckland Seafood Festival: They offer a sample of ABE’S Bagel Bites to all participants and also use Bagel Crisps on the platters they serve with wine before classes commence.
- Social Cooking: All participants in Auckland and Wellington receive a sample of ABE’S Bagel Bites.
- Movember Foundation: We donate 20c from each bag of Natural bagels sold during the month of November to the Movember Foundation.
- ABE’S Teddy Bears Picnic: ABE’S is a major sponsor of the ABE’S Teddy Bears Picnic in Auckland.